Friday, February 6, 2009

This Cheesecake is so good- it is a Crime


Yummy Raspberry Cheesecake and a Mystery Novel anyone?


The Best Cheesecake I have ever tasted in my life can be found at Cheesecake and Crime. The quaint little bakery and mystery book shop is located in Henderson in the K Mart shopping center on S Eastern Ave. My favorite flavor is the Oreo Cookie Cheesecake made with whole Oreos and an Oreo Cookie crust, OMG its incredible. Today the sad news was announced that they will be closing their doors at the end of this month. Fortunately, the website will remain up to take orders. If you read my site, you know-I know cake. Take it from me, this cheesecake is the best!
www.CheesecakeAndCrime.com
10545 S. Eastern Avenue, Suite 100 Henderson, NV 89052 Ph: 702.629.5523

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Choosing Automotive - Premium Blogger Themes Powered by Blogger | DSW printable coupons