Friday, May 22, 2009

Lady GaGa is a tease...

In an interview with Pop Tarts, Lady Gaga admits that she likes boys who look like girls. “All my boyfriends look like Nikki Sixx, amazing.”
She divulged to Tarts that “Poker Face” was written about her many boyfriends. And girlfriends. Maybe. She plays coy about it when asked.“I’ve dated a lot of guys that are really into sex and booze and gambling so I wanted to write a record that my boyfriends would like,” Gaga added. “But something I don’t really talk about is if you listen to the chorus I say ‘he’s got me like nobody’ then ‘she’s got me like nobody.’ It’s got an undertone of confusion about love and sex

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Choosing Automotive - Premium Blogger Themes Powered by Blogger | DSW printable coupons