Friday, March 25, 2011

Adriana Lima drop dead sexy as usual Part 2


Here’s the still smoking hot Adriana Lima dropping our jaws with her bodacious curves in this new lingerie photoshoot from Victoria’s Secret. Just a couple of days ago I’ve gawked at a bunch of old photos with Adriana Lima which were like 10 years old and… good lord, after all these years, her body is still as mesmerizing as ever and I think she’s one of the sexiest women of all time.

Crazy! Now having said all of that, I could also add that no matter how many photos we’re going to see with Adriana we still won’t get enough of her and we’ll probably want more, and more… These new drop dead gorgeous photos are just another example of her hotness and ability to make us drool.

Anyways, I guess I should stop right here and leave you guys enjoy these breathtaking lingerie photos with Adriana Lima, right? I’m going to do that right now!




Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Choosing Automotive - Premium Blogger Themes Powered by Blogger | DSW printable coupons