Saturday, April 16, 2011

Kate Upton Bra and Panties Pictures Bring the Bare Necessities to Life


Kate Upton continues her jet pack climb toward sextastic heights with these simple, but simply hot Bare Necessities lingerie pictures that hav me wondering if I need to add a little BN edition silky things to my surprisingly creepy male collection of sexy lingerie pimped by celebrities. I mean, any woman can wear a bra and panties, albeit, there's always hope they won't, but making them look eye-popping for male oglers, that's an art. An art the blonde wonderment known as Kate Upton has clearly perfected. We knew she could pimp the bikini in cleavetastic perfection; now, lingerie. Inevitably the next step is birthday suits and I literally can not wait. Enjoy.













Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Choosing Automotive - Premium Blogger Themes Powered by Blogger | DSW printable coupons