Thursday, September 1, 2011

Courtney Shoemaker

(Her Own Words) My name is Courtney Shoemaker,
I am an aspiring model/actress. I would love to take this as far as I can, so any help is much appreciated. I would also like to keep it professional. As of right now I am taking TFP work. If you like any of the hair or make-up in my photos- I do it myself, unless specified in credits. so dont hesitate to ask. I've done many models hair for photoshoots and love it.

I do NOT do nude photos so please dont ask.

I love to have fun and be completely comfortable at any shoot. Im open for any ideas and can pretty much pull off anything your looking for. Im always looking to update my portfolio.
I love working with photographers to create images that are mutually beneficial.
I have done many events in the superbowl, fashion shows, magazine adds/covers/spreads, promotions, and many more!

Measurements: 34, 26, 34
Height: 5'7" - 5'8" (169 cm - 173 cm)
Weight: 121 lbs - 130 lbs ( 56 Kg - 59 Kg)










 














Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Choosing Automotive - Premium Blogger Themes Powered by Blogger | DSW printable coupons