Friday, January 14, 2011

Adriana Lima Busts Out Her Holiday Hotness


Yesterday I posted Candice Swanepoel’s ridiculously sexy lingerie photos from the new “Holiday” edition of the Victoria’s Secret catalogue, so I decided that it would only be fair if I give another Victoria’s Secret angel some shwingtastic time in the Popoholic spotlight as well. Here’s Adriana Lima busting out her bodacious curves in an assortment of naughty lingerie and making me melt in the process. Now I still think that Candice is way hotter than Adriana (mainly because Candice is my future ex-wife), but hot damn, Adriana’s post-baby bosom is out of this freaking world. And that stunningly sexy top photo is one for the hall of fame, isn’t it? Enjoy the early Christmas gift boys and girls!




Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Choosing Automotive - Premium Blogger Themes Powered by Blogger | DSW printable coupons