Friday, January 14, 2011

Brooke Hogan Bikini Pictures Bring Up Happy Thoughts (And Scary Memories)


Brooke Hogan bikini pictures tend to get my attention. I'm not sure if it's rightfully because of her bodacious bikini body or because I still can't shake the image of Hulk Hogan daddy rubbing lotion all over his daughter's buttocks and lock-down regions (please tell me you did not forget that happened.) Collective eesh. Still, while we all know Brooke Hogan is on a long-term, one-way trip toward Linda Hogan-lookingville, she's got some years left of deserved beach-ogling. And I am not one to waste such an opportunity. Enjoy.



Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Choosing Automotive - Premium Blogger Themes Powered by Blogger | DSW printable coupons